Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook!

Today's weather is....Sunny with a nice breeze.

The clock says.... 12:26 PM

I can hear... The wind blowing outside and Ally upstairs playing.

I am reading... Nothing for once. I just finished up a story.

The last book I finished....Bound To Be Tamed by Becca Jameson

Outside my window.... Birds are chiriping and the breeze is nice.

The last movie I saw...... Star Wars. We had a marathon for May The Fourth! 

I am thinking...... about my upcoming novel, Unraveling Heartache and the possibility of not receiving my check Friday.

In my cup..... I have water.

In the kitchen... Is dishes that need to be washed.

I am creating.... Cthulhu for my Halloween Monster SAL.

I am going... to the park with Allisun later.

I am pondering..... ways to improve my attitude.

I am hoping...... that these tests come back clean.

I am looking forward to..... publishing Unraveling Heartache!

What am I praying for.....that all goes well.

Around the house..... Ally is upstairs playing and I am downstairs online for a bit.

I am learning.... that I need to get a grasp on my health.

One of my favorite things..... peace.

Steps towards simplicity..... No longer running a review team.

A peek into my day.... Cross stitching and hanging with Ally.

A few plans for rest of week.... Work, hang with Ally, get edits done for Unraveling Heartache, and cross stitch.

Something I would like to do this week.... get Unraveling Heartache finished.

Favorite moment this week...... Allisun wanting to curl up on the couch and watch Courage.

Newest passion..... Writing.

Source of inspiration......Pinterest!! 

A photo worth sharing..... 
This is miss honorary butt refusing to go down for a nap and crashed in front of the stairs instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me!